Getting over my ex?

It's been exactly a month since she dumped me with a text message. I hate her for that, right after she broke up with me i cutted all contact, on social media and real life. I am still hurt, i hate my life, everything was perfect when i was with her, no fights, she kept telling me how i was the perfect guy, that she would never leave me, and then, all of a sudden i got that text message. The only thing i think about is her, its sickening me. i cried like a little girl the first week, but now i feel numb. i was starting to get over her until last Friday , i got drunk and texted her askig what did i do wrong and about how we could fix this and keep dating, her answer was exremley mean, among the lines she wrote; "i don't want to see you, or hear about you, you are pathetic just delete my number already, leave me alone please, goodbye". I was hospitalized for severe depression at the age of 14, and i don't dont want it to happend again, i'm trying everything to keep my mind busy with other stuff, but nothing helps, i'm getting the early symptoms of depression. We dated for 8 months, she was the perfect girl for me, i loved everything about her, i felt so lucky. I know, it's stupid to depend on someone to be happy, but i have nothing else in life, i'm trying to focus on my art and i've earned some cash selling charcoal drawings expressing my sorrow, so i got that going for me. But every drawing is about her. Before i met her i was sort of a "player", i neved had a relationship before, only one night stands and lying to girls to get into their pants, she made me change my mind about how to treat women, but now i dont know what to thing, i haven't gone out of my house since last Friday , it feels like im slowly rotting. You would understand my situation better if you've watched 500 days of summer. Thanks for reading, and sorry for my English is not my first language.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it sucks but she made it very clear to you that she doesn't want to be with you and you have to accept that even though it is hard. There is another girl out there for you k, and you just have to look at it this way she was just not the person you thought she was because if she cared she wouldn't treat you that way.

Trust me I know how you feel I just got dumped a week ago and he was very mean saying he didn't love me and didn't want to be with me, so just know you're not alone k we all get our hearts broken but there is nothing we can do about it you can't make some love you or be with you, but just know that it will get better with time and you will meet someone who will make you feel happy again k

What Girls Said 2

• Means you're normal!
    Also you will find someone better, we always do!

• You'll find someone else. Give it time

What Guys Said 1

• Move on quick. Give any girl a chance. Don't wait for the next perfect one. Go out on dates and workout. Soon, you'll find someone that's as much, if not more fun than the ex. And remember, time heals all :)