Ex gf Blames me for everything I did wrong in the relationship?

Everytime we talk, she brings up the past and negative stuff I've said. She got into another relationship and she blames me. She gets mad if Im talking to girls. What can I do make her forgive me?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• It's always easier to blame someone else, to put the guilt on the other person so you don't have to feel bad or guilty about the breakup, it's very selfish and immature. She obviously still feels something for you that's why she cares. I don't think you need to do anything to make her forgive you, exactly what is it that you should apologise for? Stop feeling guilty..

Most Helpful Guy

• She is still hurting, my friend. Which I suspect has caused her to be resentful, vindictive and unremorseful. Now, for this, she is sticking it to you. How? By constantly reminding you of her relationship with her new guy, while she more of less strings you along. But, for this to be very effective, for her to inflict great pain onto you, she does not want you to move on and date others.

My advice: Give her space, and time to forgive you. Limit your contact with her until she does.