Ex gf Blames me for everything I did wrong in the relationship?

Everytime we talk, she brings up the past and negative stuff I've said. She got into another relationship and she blames me. She gets mad if Im talking to girls. What can I do make her forgive me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's always easier to blame someone else, to put the guilt on the other person so you don't have to feel bad or guilty about the breakup, it's very selfish and immature. She obviously still feels something for you that's why she cares. I don't think you need to do anything to make her forgive you, exactly what is it that you should apologise for? Stop feeling guilty..

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She is still hurting, my friend. Which I suspect has caused her to be resentful, vindictive and unremorseful. Now, for this, she is sticking it to you. How? By constantly reminding you of her relationship with her new guy, while she more of less strings you along. But, for this to be very effective, for her to inflict great pain onto you, she does not want you to move on and date others.

My advice: Give her space, and time to forgive you. Limit your contact with her until she does.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Awtch! Hard one haha, think hard. Did you do something that made her upset in some sorta way? Why don't you just take her to a coffee shop and talk it out? She'll love your matureness

0|1
    0|0
  • She's your ex. She's with someone else. She sounds pretty damaging. I say; stop trying to make her forgive you, and move on. Focus on you rather than her for a while.

0|1
    0|0
  • You should stop talking to her completely. She will never stop blaming you because she is looking for a reason to play victim. She sounds toxic. Move on, she obviously has.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Pal, stop worrying about her. Move on and leave her. She is nagging you and blaming everything on you except herself. That's a red flag. Ignore her and move on. You did the right thing by breaking up with her. She is trying to be the victim when she isn't. I hate it when girls, people in general also are like this.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes