Will my ex bf ever regret leaving me?

Okay so, my ex-boyfriend just stopped contacting me and blocked me on Facebook and his phone. Long story short, my ex has been suffering from depression & anxiety for a long time. The main reason we broke up was because he wouldn't stop drinking alcohol and he didn't care about my feelings. He went to a psychiatrist a couple of times and took medication but his insurance stopped covering it so he didn't go anymore. He was still drinking even while he was going to the therapist. He tells me that I'm bipolar because I get mad at him when he drinks? Which is absurd because any normal thinking person would react the same way I did. I tried so much to help him, i even offered to stop drinking with him so he wouldn't have to do it alone. He ended up ignoring me and I got really angry and said a lot of mean things that I shouldn't have said but I never hurt him to the point where he could just abandon me the way that he did. I was there through all his drunken nights and I even saved his life by hiding is car keys so he wouldn't drive while he was intoxicated. I haven't spoken to him in a week and a half and I feel like he's never going to make the attempt to talk to me again. He's emotioanlly unstable and he has too much pride. I feel like I've just been abandoned and all I want is an apology from him. He's so cold and heartless. I never cheated on him or did anything to the point for him to ignore me. My question is, will he ever regret losing me? And will he ever try to contact me again? I'm honestly hurt and I'm trying to get over him but it's so painful. I hate that I still love him. How can a man go from wanting to marry a girl to just completely ignoring her and pretending like she's dead?
Will my ex bf ever regret leaving me?
Add Opinion