Flirting as cheating?

Is flirting considered cheating? Not acting on your words, just flirting with another person of the opposite sex other than your boyfriend/girlfriend.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I do thibk it is, what is the necesity to flirt if you have a bf

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you personally think and what your partner thinks, sometimes it's harmless, but then you ask yourself why's it being done. If you'd be okay with your partner flirting with someone else, then you wouldn't see it as cheating as for others, it's seen as cheating. It may not be acting on your words, but still there's always the possibility, and when you let your mind wander, it can lead ya elsewhere.