Flirting as cheating?

Is flirting considered cheating? Not acting on your words, just flirting with another person of the opposite sex other than your boyfriend/girlfriend.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I do thibk it is, what is the necesity to flirt if you have a bf

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you personally think and what your partner thinks, sometimes it's harmless, but then you ask yourself why's it being done. If you'd be okay with your partner flirting with someone else, then you wouldn't see it as cheating as for others, it's seen as cheating. It may not be acting on your words, but still there's always the possibility, and when you let your mind wander, it can lead ya elsewhere.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe not, but that doesn't make it right though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not cheating. Not even close.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on what he said and the context of the situation... that will determine to me if he has disrespected me during the process or not. Him simply telling a girl she's beautiful isn't going to be drive me over the edge but him saying things like he wants to kiss another girl or stuff like that... major disrespect. I probably wouldn't dump him over it but he will have to change his ways. Thankfully never been in that kind of situation yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not of it's a person you don't spend time with.

If it's a colleague for instance, or a friend e. g, I wouldn't necessariy call it cheating, but my warning bells would deff be going off.

0|0
    0|0
  • well its emotional cheating i guess...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes