Why my bf always threatens me when I tell him for break up?

I have an indian bf! Im widow he is single! At first were happy. He share his plans in life and i share my dreams too. But things change when her ex interfere in our relationship telling me that their relationship is still going on! It breaks my heart and decided to broke up.. From June 2014 till now February 18,2015 were always arguing about their relationship! Because we all know that relationship needs 2 person only! But why he wanted both of us in his life? Her ex is married with 3 children.. He ask me to accept their relationship with her ex now and if i accept that, he said he will follow me in my country! Its been a long time that i wanted break up but he doesn't like:( .. I am so annoyed and sometimes he say he will kill me

14

Most Helpful Guy

• His ex married with 3 children and he still have her and you accept it!!! Wow why would you stay with this shit man and since he make his ex cheating her husband how can you trust this man? They're both garbage and you need to out from this garbage sorry need to say it

And go to police they should arrest him you can choose anyone you want you are not his wife and not his serious gf plus he's cheating both of you

• Thanks! Your right he is , i can't accept it too thats why i wanted to separate but he threatens me of coming to my workplace and make trouble. If possible i dont like it to happen because i might lose my job! Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• That is very scary. I would get out of it and surround myself with people who care about me. Get a restraining order.