Guys: Do you get mad if your friend dates your ex?

I know most girls get pissed. But what about guys? I thought they would react the same way but my guy friend was so confused at why I was mad at my friend for dating someone she knew I still had strong feelings for.
And I'm only talking about an ex that you still were in love with or you had trouble getting over

• No, I don't really care
    Vote A
  • I would only care if they knew I still loved them or I weren't over them yet
    Vote B
  • I would be mad but I would forgive them
    Vote C
  • I would be mad and end the friendship
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Guy says he doesn't care but deep in side he is really thinking is this dude really my friend

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Voted A. As a matter of policy, I sever all links with an ex. So they're just strangers to me. What they do with their life is none of my business, dating my friend included.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I have moved on I don't care. In the hypotetical situation that I was the one who broke up I wouldn't care at all, but if she was the one who broke up and I still hadn't moved on, then I'd care but I would do nothing about it since the decision of breaking up was hers and her life isn't my business anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone I was friends with dated my ex, who I dated for over 2 years and who caused a very difficult break up for me i doubt I could stay friends with them. I think it's just her though, in general I doubt I would be very upset.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I would feel sorry for them. :L

1|0
    0|0
  • I won't care about my ex but I would leave my friend I dont like the idea

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Loading... ;