Cheating boyfriends, crazy hoes?

Recently my bf of two years cheated on me through a lot of arguing and back & forth we decided to work it out. However, when I went to his house the other day the same girl that originally ruined our relationship he was still talking to her. After, he told me he was done with her & I found out he was still texting her. long story short we ended up getting physical & the girl is now calling & texting me saying I'm stupid & I need to accept the fact he doesn't want me anymore. I don't even know where to begin to move on because I loved him so much

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Your boyfriend clearly doesn't care about hurting you. This girl though is a fool if she thinks that he won't cheat on her as well. I advise you to dump him, try to seek emotional support from your girlfriends, perhaps they can help you through this tough time.

• He's bad guy she can't leave him see this is the prove women atracted to the jerk :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen carefully: Never EVER EEEEVVVVEEEERRRR take back a cheating boyfriend! If he cheated on you once, he WILL cheat on you again! When someone cheats, they are utterly disrespecting you. If someone doesn't respect you or care about your feelings enough to stay faithful and not lie to you, they obviously don't give three shits about you, to put it bluntly. And once you forgive a cheater, they will just think that you will keep on forgiving them, and they will do it again. Trust me, I know. Don't ever forgive a cheater. That's just a lot of extra baggage that you don't need to be carrying around. Go find yourself a real man that won't need to lie to you and cheat on you. You deserve SO much better and I know you're going to find someone who treats you the way you deserve to be treated.