Cheating boyfriends, crazy hoes?

Recently my bf of two years cheated on me through a lot of arguing and back & forth we decided to work it out. However, when I went to his house the other day the same girl that originally ruined our relationship he was still talking to her. After, he told me he was done with her & I found out he was still texting her. long story short we ended up getting physical & the girl is now calling & texting me saying I'm stupid & I need to accept the fact he doesn't want me anymore. I don't even know where to begin to move on because I loved him so much

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your boyfriend clearly doesn't care about hurting you. This girl though is a fool if she thinks that he won't cheat on her as well. I advise you to dump him, try to seek emotional support from your girlfriends, perhaps they can help you through this tough time.

4|0
    1|1
    • He's bad guy she can't leave him see this is the prove women atracted to the jerk :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen carefully: Never EVER EEEEVVVVEEEERRRR take back a cheating boyfriend! If he cheated on you once, he WILL cheat on you again! When someone cheats, they are utterly disrespecting you. If someone doesn't respect you or care about your feelings enough to stay faithful and not lie to you, they obviously don't give three shits about you, to put it bluntly. And once you forgive a cheater, they will just think that you will keep on forgiving them, and they will do it again. Trust me, I know. Don't ever forgive a cheater. That's just a lot of extra baggage that you don't need to be carrying around. Go find yourself a real man that won't need to lie to you and cheat on you. You deserve SO much better and I know you're going to find someone who treats you the way you deserve to be treated.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• She's not ruining it. He is. She's just not respecting you have a relationship. But clearly he didn't care either. Listen to her!! She's telling you in the harshest way possible what you really have to do. You love someone who keeps treating you like this? Come on girl. Gain some self worth and respect yourself enough to know this isn't right

3|0
    1|1
  • Leave it is so simple

1|0
    1|1
  • And you let her get what she wants? you should have said to her, " i am sucking his dick every day and you are just a jealous bitch" i guarantee you she would get furious.

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 3

• Remind yourself of the reality, that he didn't respect or value you or the relationship. Were you really in love with that kind of guy? Or just an idea of who you thoughr he was.

3|0
    1|1
  • Never be quick to blame the other woman, but she does sound rude of course. I knew a woman who thought this woman was a crazy ex of her bf for warning her about her bf. It turns out he was an abuser and out of the blue with no warning dragged her out of her bed down stairs to the parade and started beating her to death, stopped only cause a late night cab driver was coming home. I know that is an extreme but some guys always are so quick to place blame else where when they cheat and so many women buy it and learn the hard long way.

1|1
    0|0
  • leave him and let her make the mistake with him he's obviously a bleep

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes