How do I make him see he's losing me?

I'm finally cutting out the guy who has made my life complicated for the past few months. We used to have a really good thing, but then he started lying to me, ignoring me, and using me; he's embarrassed me and emotionally manipulated me (not sure if those two were accidental or not). I was there for him in a rough time and he used to really like me. I want him to see that he is losing me (and that he is losing a really good thing). How do I show him that?

We don't see each other often as it is. Only when we want to hookup. We primarily keep on touch via Snapchat and that's IF he wants to talk (and basically so we can have sex, he no longer "really loves" talking to me). He checks out all my stories though and has me on Facebook.

20