My ex and I will be attending the same party?

Me and my ex broke up one month ago after being together for two years. HE broke up with me because we kept fighting and because "I didn't trust him". A week later boom! After being dumped I find out that he had cheated on me more than once. So you can say I called him and gave him a piece of my shit aka I was trembling and yelling. All in all the breakup was rough and we never talked since then. I hate him so much!! But 2 years together is a lot and Im ashamed to say that Ibhavent completely gotten over him yet. Next Saturday we will both be attending the same rave party. I have no idea how to act or wether to even say hi if I bump into him, and what if he was with another girl? Should I bring along this new hot guy im talking with or go with some girlfriends? What to do and how to act?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ignore him. Don't act like your avoiding him. Just ignore him and act like you never knew him.

Kill him with kindness.