My ex and I will be attending the same party?

Me and my ex broke up one month ago after being together for two years. HE broke up with me because we kept fighting and because "I didn't trust him". A week later boom! After being dumped I find out that he had cheated on me more than once. So you can say I called him and gave him a piece of my shit aka I was trembling and yelling. All in all the breakup was rough and we never talked since then. I hate him so much!! But 2 years together is a lot and Im ashamed to say that Ibhavent completely gotten over him yet. Next Saturday we will both be attending the same rave party. I have no idea how to act or wether to even say hi if I bump into him, and what if he was with another girl? Should I bring along this new hot guy im talking with or go with some girlfriends? What to do and how to act?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ignore him. Don't act like your avoiding him. Just ignore him and act like you never knew him.

Kill him with kindness.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I actually had a similar experience. My ex was invited to the same New year's eve party. She's got someone new, and so do I, but I wanted to clear the air with her. I reached out to get to make sure it wouldn't be a problem, and if it was, I'd find somewhere else to party. She ended up at a different party anyway, but clearing the air was a good thing to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly id make other plans cos its so soon that you split its still raw and likely to go bad if you or him are with someone etc etc id try to avoid it and go out with your hot guy somewhere nice!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well you don't want him thinking bad of you obviously if you take an guy with yourself he would think that your an slag and you can't live without an guy, just act normal act like his not there if he says hi to you than you be the older person and just say hi back to him, also look really good so than he knows what he has missed out on :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm sure it's gonna be awkward and I say go with some Girlfriends and enjoy yourself! I also think bringing a Guy along will be a little stressful especially with your Ex there because you guys just broke up recently so yeah lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes