How to make him jealous and want me back?

this guy I like and was talking with I think he lost interest in me plus he had some drama happen some people tried to break us apart and he said he though it was me who started it but that he didn't care even though i told him over and over that I had nothing to do with it he always said that he didn't get jealous but everyone does right I really don't want a relationship with him any more but more of a friends with benefits kind of thing how can I get him jealous enough to where he will want me back talking with him he works in a food place and me and my friends go there a lot should I flirt with other guys there enjoy my time there with my friends act like he isn't even there what should I do and please don't say just move on

would it help if a guy I know but he doesn't know text him and asked how he got me to like him saying how they liked me

01