How to make him jealous and want me back?

this guy I like and was talking with I think he lost interest in me plus he had some drama happen some people tried to break us apart and he said he though it was me who started it but that he didn't care even though i told him over and over that I had nothing to do with it he always said that he didn't get jealous but everyone does right I really don't want a relationship with him any more but more of a friends with benefits kind of thing how can I get him jealous enough to where he will want me back talking with him he works in a food place and me and my friends go there a lot should I flirt with other guys there enjoy my time there with my friends act like he isn't even there what should I do and please don't say just move on

Updates:
would it help if a guy I know but he doesn't know text him and asked how he got me to like him saying how they liked me

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Be kind of sluty with oter guys but not one in specific i dont mean bang them
    Or show them you boobs just make kind of obvius flirting biting lips sexier clothes etc

0|0
    0|0
    • would it help if a guy I know but he doesn't know text him and asked how he got me to like him saying how they liked me

• Either it could be a perfect or he will just be proud of the story ild what I proposed i really dint mean being a slut just being a obvius flirter with no one in soecific dressing nicer than always a more bright lipstick that kind of things something not that obvious so that he thinks you are a slut just to make hin see you aren't into him that will make you bery atractive

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes