Me & my girl girl just split up. I'm like going crazy jus trying to get a response out of her, but she will not respond & has even blocked my #?

I don't want to freak her out but I'm clueless on what to do. What's the best way to draw her attention that will make her jealous, so that I can get her back. Even if she's started to see someone else because of her getting the wrong idea by feeling unappreciated?
Updates:
And let me ask you this. If you've been w/ ur boy for 1 1/2 years, would u block him jus BEC it would make u upset; or bec u was texting u 2 much. I barely text, but I know that I sent way to many bec she didn't jus block me right away... Jus as soon as several of them got sent, to which I'm mad at myself for that

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her a few days. I am pissed off at my bf at the moment over something stupid and I don't want to speak to him until I calm down. Don't bother her anymore and in a few days just said a nice message.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ty. I'm jus hopin that she wants nothin ta do w/ me l because she found someone else.

• So Ty very much for that. If I wait 1 ( or 2 weeks) to write a letter bec I can't get through to her... Would that mean anything or show that I'm really tryin to get through 2 her ( not bec in desperate; jus so she knows that she means somethin 2 me )

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• She blocked you because she does not want anything with you.. Its just best for you to move on..

0|0
    0|0
    • I figured, but she's really upset w/ me & said were done... But, she's said that before. Jus don't know what to think anymore

• Yes, she might be very mad/upset with you. To block you.. But just give her few days or weeks.. To calm down, then you can try to talk to her.

What Guys Said 2

• Stop what you're doing.

Relax.

Just Smurf for a day or two.

www.quickmeme.com/.../...62bd183889a73d6319311.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • She blocked you. She's seeing someone else.. You are freaking her out heck you are freaking me out. leave her alone !! u'll be finding yourself with a restraining order

0|0
    0|0
    • I know I'm chill, but my friend had my cell when I was in California for 3weeks & he sent all the texts through my cell. So, don't know if she'll believe me on that

• Honestly I don't even believe you right now. Let that go.

Recommended myTakes