Me & my girl girl just split up. I'm like going crazy jus trying to get a response out of her, but she will not respond & has even blocked my #?

I don't want to freak her out but I'm clueless on what to do. What's the best way to draw her attention that will make her jealous, so that I can get her back. Even if she's started to see someone else because of her getting the wrong idea by feeling unappreciated?
And let me ask you this. If you've been w/ ur boy for 1 1/2 years, would u block him jus BEC it would make u upset; or bec u was texting u 2 much. I barely text, but I know that I sent way to many bec she didn't jus block me right away... Jus as soon as several of them got sent, to which I'm mad at myself for that

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her a few days. I am pissed off at my bf at the moment over something stupid and I don't want to speak to him until I calm down. Don't bother her anymore and in a few days just said a nice message.

• Ty. I'm jus hopin that she wants nothin ta do w/ me l because she found someone else.

• So Ty very much for that. If I wait 1 ( or 2 weeks) to write a letter bec I can't get through to her... Would that mean anything or show that I'm really tryin to get through 2 her ( not bec in desperate; jus so she knows that she means somethin 2 me )