True love does not exist?

When you love someone you just don't treat them bad. Oh I am so sad and I am not where I wanna be. Please I just wish females would stop thinking that I am ugly. My ex left me back in November and I know I am a lost cause.

54

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The very fact that people feel the need to suffix 'true' to 'love', is a clear indication that love is an overrated piece of crap, and has 'cheap shit' written all over it. Otherwise, why should we have TWO different types of love -''true' love and the regular love? Does that mean if we don't use the word 'true', it is 'false love'? And does the term 'false love' even make sense? Of course not. It is utterly ridiculous, just like the very concept of 'love'.

P. S. I'm only referring to the 'romantic' love, because other types of love such as those by parents, siblings, friends etc. are pretty real.