Girls how many of you gotten pregnant and the guy said your problem?

My boyfriend got me pregnant and when I told him. He dumped me just like that. Like your problem deal with it. Used as a piece of ass and he moves on to the next girl.

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Because:
    1) I only have sex in long-term committed relationships. Meaning, after at least a year of being together and when I know I can trust him.
    2) I use protection.

Anyway, I'm sure you aren't the only person this has happened to.

What Guys Said 4

• This is why it is always important to make sure you are using contraception. I am not blaming you as pregnancies do happen (even with contraception) but this guy is just a boy (if he is 16) and does not fully realize that with all actions in life there can be consequences. It is very callous behavior from him and he is taking the cowards way out.

If you know his Parents and they are unaware that you are pregnant I would pay them a visit if I was you with evidence showing you are pregnant because even if this boy is not willing to be a Father and be responsible for his actions, he (his Parents) should provide you with financial support.

• I'm sure plenty have done that. Have you considered other options? If you are keeping the baby then take him for child support and don't stress over it.. just remember you are in this bind for 18 years!! His attitude now will most likely reflect how he'll be the next decade, at minimum. We don't grow up until we are in our late 20s, though some luck out and grow up earlier

• your bf is a JERK asically if he did this

you MUST sue him, in my opinion.

• 16 years old and pregnant !! Thats a disaster you should wait until you marry

What Girls Said 4

• I have never gotten pregnant but I have had scares.

With my ex if I was pregnant he wanted me to have an abortion (should have known then the relationship was doomed)

My current bf was scared shit less but he was still there for me and it sounded like he planned on sticking around.

Please note I say pregnancy scares but really it's just me being super paranoid that I am pregnant and I ended developing random symptoms because I was paranoid.

• Well it's his responsibility. He should of been more careful with protection if he really didn't want a kid. You guys (assuming he's the same age) are too young to be having sex in the first place. If you aren't mature enough to accept the fact that you could get pregnant from having sex, the. You shouldn't be having sex

• Usually I see guys who try, and man up while the girl is pregnant , and leave after the first month of being born , or they don't show up un till they see the birth of there baby and then they man up. He can say your alone in this all he wants but truth is he's gonna have to pay child support for 18 years.

• Now you know why we use protection and only have babies once in commited relationships, not like the kind of relationship this boy took it for.

Yes, it's happened to other girls. Did they get by? Of course. Can you manage? Definitely if you're prepared to work hard. Go speak to a school nurse.