Does absence make the heart grow fonder?

What do you think? Has it ever happened to you where you've broke up with some one and then started to miss them after so space?

64

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally yes. I get lots of people reaching out to me from my past, why do people cry when someone dies or moves away? They're gone.

Personally I get over people extremely quickly, detached maybe, anyway for me it may suck for a day-two. Possibly a week if it was a serious relationship, thats probably the absolute max before I completely forget.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it usually does work. After a while though, you deal with it and start to move on so you should get things sorted after a certain amount of time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE