Does absence make the heart grow fonder?

What do you think? Has it ever happened to you where you've broke up with some one and then started to miss them after so space?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally yes. I get lots of people reaching out to me from my past, why do people cry when someone dies or moves away? They're gone.

Personally I get over people extremely quickly, detached maybe, anyway for me it may suck for a day-two. Possibly a week if it was a serious relationship, thats probably the absolute max before I completely forget.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it usually does work. After a while though, you deal with it and start to move on so you should get things sorted after a certain amount of time.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• it depends on the girl for me. it doesn't work for everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. For me it makes my heart grow colder towards her.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that 🐱 good ! 😹.. that's up to you and depends on the connection you both have

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Nope. Once i break up with someone that's it. sure i may think about them time to time but i don't miss them anymore or less. And my heart definitely doesn't grow fonder for them they've become an ex for a reason and it will stay that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not to me at least. Absence usually just makes me forget faster. But maybe it's just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. Short-term yes Long term you begin to forget

0|0
    0|0
  • Why fill your brain with what ifs and whys when you can start anew with someone better!

0|0
    0|0
  • YES !!! My guy friend left for a few months. I can't wait to be with him again. I am counting the days until he returns. We kind of weren't getting along when he left. When he returns, we will be in HONEYMOON mode again

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes