What's wrong with my ex? Is he trying to stalk me?

I broke up with my ex because he kept claiming I was cheating! Because I made my man crush Monday on Instagram a male model named Ash Stymest. so ever since that he kept claiming I was cheating over every little thing. Now that I left him, I put my account on private, and (I never met his friend, but I know his name.) his bestfriend keeps sending me follow request I continually deny them. Until today I came home I had one from his bestfriend and his girlfriend? I texted my ex and asked him to tell his friend to stop, he told me he doesn't have time for the drama and etc. I didn't do anything to him (but dump him for constantly claiming I was cheating), and he continually blows up on me saying im fucked up and things like that and about how im a horrible person. But yet I'm still trying to figure out (since now I'm in a new relationship) why or how he even got my instagram user and why his bestfriend, and his girlfriend keeps trying to follow me. It's weird as hell. Any ideas on what I should do or whats happening?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You can either block them or just leave the request there. Don't accept or ignore it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It probably has nothing to do with him and it doesn't really matter.. just deny the request and get on with things.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes