Ever broken up with someone you love?

If you did, what was the thing that made you leave? Or were it many things?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I broke up with someone I was inlove with because he cheated on me. Even though he hurt me, I reached my threshold, he cried and begged for me to stay but sometimes "love" isn't enough especially if it makes you feel shit. It was also many things too, prior to cheating on me, he wouldn't be considerate of my feelings and it was always annoying, he'd also do a lot of things that pissed me off, and then started lying, so slowly but surely it became a toxic relationship.