Trust between myself and my boyfriend?

Over a year ago I found out my boyfriend was receiving naked photos of two people we both know. I found out by a rumor through another friend. Since then we're still together but I get this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach that he's up to no good or he will physically cheat on me. I've been with this guy for five years now but I feel this will rip us apart eventually. Would love some advice or something to help me.
I should have added this but since the incident he's been trying everything in his power to make it up to me. Saying things like "I messed up I know and I don't want you to think the worst of me." He's great but it's just a strange feeling.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't yet mad at him He is just looking as long as having sex with you don't worry about it Invite the girls he has been looking at to join you and him in a sexual 4 some I mean invite them the two and all three of you get fucked by your boyfriend and tell him that is your present to him. To contact me without ever one knowing
    Chief_33_40977@yahoo. com in subject from girlsaskguys. com.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sister trust your gut feeling. Have him be brutally honest with you, ask him straight up, but don't jump down his throat or interrogate him! its not fair to the relationship if there are trust issues, you both deserve better than that! Better to get out now if needed than to waste anymore of your time!