Break up and then start another relationship or first start another relationship and then break up?

There is always a risk to be alone for a while if break up first but some people may say its cheating to start with new one and then break up with the old one.
  • Break up first.
  • Break up then.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it's cheating to start a new relationship before ending a current one. How desperate and insecure does someone have to be if they can't be alone in between relationships.

• I don't like to be alone in between at least I should have one main girl at a time.

• People need to be able to be alone and find confidence and a sense of security in themselves, instead of always relying on someone else. A serial dater just looks like a person who doesn't value their relationships, just jumping from one to the next without much thought.