How to get over my ex boyfriend who I love so much?

He broke up with me today, I can't imagine a life without him

41

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to move on somehow. I had an ex who broke up with me out of the blue but it was months ago. It hurt me a lot, it was like getting shot in the stomach. But with time, and just focusing on myself and acting like he didn't exist it really helped me move on. You don't need someone who doesn't deserve you or even treat you right. I mean understand he has to focus his education but he can make time for you as well, I don't understand what's so hard about that. Just let him be, don't chase him or anything it'll just push him away from you father. Show him that you have moved on and that you are better off without him. You don't need someone that doesn't need you. And another thing don't rely on your partner to make you happy, don't its a big mistake. Talk other people, distract yourself, enjoy being single for a while. Act like he doesn't exist if you two see each other often act like you don't see him, it worked for me. Once he sees that you have moved on he will be begging to take you back. Trust me, but be careful because a lot of times when they see that you've moved on they try to get you back by saying something cheap like I love you. And then months later they just leave you without any explanation. Just my word advice, you'll be okay, I went through the same thing except mine was my first love but I moved on and healed from it. You might be broken now but if you just let time take its place you'll feel better in no time. And he'll realize what a big mistake he made.