How to cope with him dating someone new?

I was already crying earlier today because i have a load of shit i'm dealing with but just as soon as i stopped i saw on instagram my ex has a new gf.
Needless to say, i had another total meltdown.
What pisses me off the most, is this girl looks about 15 years old.
Actually, i think she really is about 17. Me and this guy are 23.
I feel just completely numb now.
My liver is going to hate me for a while.
Ughhh..
Thoughts?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh, it's really hard to see ex's date other people if you still have feelings for them, because they're moving on and yet you're not. You will be okay, we all heal at different times don't rush yourself, all though I would advise deleting him off instagram and other social media because if its going to be harder for you to get past this whilst seeing it all the time you're better of deleting him, until you're ready to be friends with him and who knows you may not even want to be friends with him. Allow yourself to feel whatever you feel don't suppress your feelings, drink, cry get angry, but don't over due the drinking because you will probably feel shitter physically than your heart break haha. It's time to focus on you, and making yourself happy, I'm not saying its going to be easy but you need to start somewhere!

What Guys Said 3

• Delete him from you life; burn everything that you got from him. Cry yourself out, drink, have some ice cream, spend time with your girlfriends, go out to the bars. After all of that, stop feeling sorry for yourself; tell yourself you are a strong woman and you need that shit from that c*&t and focus on work. You look pretty from your picture; you'll have no problem in finding a better guy.

• Why don't you try and find a new bf? Your gorgeous sweetie forget that guy seriously he's nothing :))

• He's a player, you're better than him. Grab some ice, watch your favorite show and just forget about him.

What Girls Said 2

• I know it's hard to move one and start dating someone new especially if you still love your ex, but obviously your ex doesn't feel the same way because he has a new girlfriend.

I know it sucks to see him move on but there is nothing you can do and you shouldn't let it bother you because you can move on too and find a man that will make you happy. And one thing that you need to stop doing is checking your ex social media because it will just hurt you and you will not be able to move on k.

• im trying not to think aobut him with another girl, but i know it can happen since he's in another state right now and we chose to let each other go for the time being until he returns and then we'll see where were both at