Why do you think an ex would hurt you on purpose?

I never understood why an ex would try to hurt your feelings after a breakup especially a mutual one like in this case. Why do they? The ex boyfriend of mine has been doing this for a good while now. I know he's an ex and I shouldn't bother, I'm trying not to bother but I gotta admit that it hurts a little.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He is obviously hurt by the breakup and is taking it out on you. If u want the pain to go away, u need to cut him out of your life completely. You need to use the no contact rule.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He is trying ti get revange i dint know how you guys breakup but most of the guys when its their fault they act vocky and they start saying you are bitch ans thinks like that just because he is a dick

1|0
    0|0
  • because he doesn't like you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• my ex boyfriend said some cruel things to me after the break up. 14 months later i finally understand the reason why because i caught up with him and discussed it. He said that because he was feeling really bad about himself that he wanted to make me feel that same pain, and it would make him feel better. Dont ask me why but thats just what he said. They are pretty much trying to bring you down, dont let them, it will annoy them even more to see you happy and not caring about what they say

0|0
    0|0
  • He's hurt and he hasn't moved on. Just ignore him and have fun, it'll kill him inside.

2|0
    0|0
  • Because they're bitter.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes