So lost. What to do now?

I just don't get it anymore... So to start things out, this girl and I had a long-distance relationship that ended in August of 2013 when she left me for another man. Then in November of 2014 she came back. She tried to contact me off and on over the year but I would always coldly shut her down until I finally gave her a chance in November. We started talking again, things got pretty exciting there for a while, then in January of this year we decided to give it a go again. She had plans for moving to Chicago and I'd be able to go there and visit her and do what we'd do. Well her plans fell through due to her missing her deadline for acceptance into her university and she just shut down on me. Then last weekend she asked me if I love her after I told her it was hard on me when we didn't talk at all and I said what I felt and she just started saying s*** such as I only love her false side she shows to me. She said she loves her alone time and distance and she always puts up walls between her and everyone else eventually.

After that she told me she wished I didn't love her and she is letting go of me because she loves me... She also said she'd rather have my hate than make me sad.

I'm just totally lost now... She destroyed me already, and then after I was fully healed I let her back in and now she destroys me again. She didn't even bother to call to end things... Just slammed me with everything when I woke up and now this past week has been pure hell all over again. She made these grandious promises about making this the best year of my life, and all these other promises that she yet again has never been able to hold up.

I am beside myself now... Feeling completely lost, betrayed, and hurt beyond repair. I cannot eat, sleep, or think of doing anything...

So yeah... Totally lost, confused, and hurt and honestly I don't even know if I'm asking for help or just writing this to get it off my chest. Anyways there's my sad story.
One other thing is, I would never do anything to anger her or hurt her. I let her in when she was in a rough time, healed her heart as she said, and when she needed distance for whatever reason, I'd always give it to her. Now she just throws me under the bus, vanishes, and leaves me with all this pain yet again. I just don't get it and it really is killing me.

10