So lost. What to do now?

I just don't get it anymore... So to start things out, this girl and I had a long-distance relationship that ended in August of 2013 when she left me for another man. Then in November of 2014 she came back. She tried to contact me off and on over the year but I would always coldly shut her down until I finally gave her a chance in November. We started talking again, things got pretty exciting there for a while, then in January of this year we decided to give it a go again. She had plans for moving to Chicago and I'd be able to go there and visit her and do what we'd do. Well her plans fell through due to her missing her deadline for acceptance into her university and she just shut down on me. Then last weekend she asked me if I love her after I told her it was hard on me when we didn't talk at all and I said what I felt and she just started saying s*** such as I only love her false side she shows to me. She said she loves her alone time and distance and she always puts up walls between her and everyone else eventually.

After that she told me she wished I didn't love her and she is letting go of me because she loves me... She also said she'd rather have my hate than make me sad.

I'm just totally lost now... She destroyed me already, and then after I was fully healed I let her back in and now she destroys me again. She didn't even bother to call to end things... Just slammed me with everything when I woke up and now this past week has been pure hell all over again. She made these grandious promises about making this the best year of my life, and all these other promises that she yet again has never been able to hold up.

I am beside myself now... Feeling completely lost, betrayed, and hurt beyond repair. I cannot eat, sleep, or think of doing anything...

So yeah... Totally lost, confused, and hurt and honestly I don't even know if I'm asking for help or just writing this to get it off my chest. Anyways there's my sad story.
Updates:
One other thing is, I would never do anything to anger her or hurt her. I let her in when she was in a rough time, healed her heart as she said, and when she needed distance for whatever reason, I'd always give it to her. Now she just throws me under the bus, vanishes, and leaves me with all this pain yet again. I just don't get it and it really is killing me.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• So sorry to hear what your going through, she is such a jerk for leaving you for someone else and then to come back in your life just only to leave you broken. For one if she really loved you she would not just walk out on you knowing how hurt you are she doesn't care about anybody but herself. You don't need a women like that in your life because she is the type of person that will just walk out on someone and could careless. I know it sucks being hurt and when someone tells you they love you and walk out on you it is so dam confusing, but trust me there is a women out there for you who will love you and never let you go k. I know what you're going through because my ex boyfriend made tons of promises and said he loved me and would never walk out on me but he did and that hurt and still does cause he was almost 2 weeks ago and what sucks is he told me he still loved me. These type of people are selfish. Don't ever let her back in your life k block her from everything because who knows she might contact you another month or year from now and break your heart again.

If you need to cry let it out, get angry but don't hold your emotions in trust me crying will make you feel better, but after that try to go out and have fun, hang out with friends, watch a silly movie but don't let her run your life. Just know your not alone we all get our hearts broken and it sucks but don't let it stop you from living life and possibly meeting the right women k

Here's a quote that I love and it makes me feel better when I read it:

Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles - Charlie Chaplin

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm sorry to hear you're going through the same sort of situation as me :(

But your words are very very right. I feel a bit better after reading them. I'm going to continue to do my best to keep on keeping on. I'm going to focus on my career and choosing the correct path in college as my original path isn't for me. Thank you for the words of support :)

One more thing is She always says she isn't worthy of my love, blah blah blah. I just don't understand that behavior at all.

• Your very welcome, and I think her saying she isn't worthy of your love is such a bullshit excuse, because if I had a guy who loved me I would feel special. But she she doesn't deserve a guy like you, you deserve better and one day you will find that special someone who will make you happy.

I wish you the best in college, and don't ever let her in back your life again k

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes