I broke up with him after a fight, any chance on getting him back?

I had been dating this guy for 3-4 months, he's 25 and I'm 23, we also happen to work with each other. I broke up with him a week ago after an argument, I was being irrational plus I was intoxicated. We didn't talk for a few days and I didn't take it seriously over a dumb argument. When I reached out to him he sad he was tired of me holding the relationship over his head, belittling him and picking fights. He told me he still cared about me and would hear me out but didn't think it was meant to be. I realize now how demanding I was being and immature. Do you think there's anyway of making this right and getting a second chance?

I've had many relationships ranging from 6 months to 3 years and I feel more strongly for this relationship than I have in the past. I truly want a second chance to be the cool girlfriend I've been in the past.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry, but if I felt like him, I couldn't give you another chance.
    Be honest with him, tell him how you feel, but don't expect him to take you back, if you were like this before, it is very likely you'll be like this again.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you go and tell him what you just said here :) tell him to give you one last chance to prove to him that you will change for him and promise him that u won't do it again. just do that and im pretty sure that he will give you another chance if he wants you back. Good luck :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Can't you re write this speech directed at him and send it? I'd give you another chance after hearing it, you sound sorry and like you understand his point ;)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe , just maybe. Just tell him how you really feel. Be totally honest. Let him know you made a very bad mistake, due to you be intoxicated. In relationships you tend to learn, just let this be a lesson learned. try not to get intoxicated again so you can be aware of your actions from now on. Hope this helps. Good luck! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 3-4 months is fuck buddy territory. You ain't getting him back!!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes