I can't stop cheating on my GF, I need help?

My GF is nice to hang around with and talk to, but i got bored of her and now i am having oral with guys. I seem to like it a lot more and i want to stay it that way but i am feeling guilty. We have been together for six months.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep cheating on her. No one can stop you. Women cheat as much.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• If you will keep cheating on her just leave her alone, coz if u really love her u wouldn't have done what u did fro the first place, so just tell her from now and let her know now before she knows after a year...

0|0
    0|0
  • Save her the grief and yourself the headache. Break up with her and move on with your life. She'll hate you less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just break up with her.

0|0
    0|0
    • But what should i say? i don't want her spreading false rumors that i am a gay etc.

• If you don't want to say it, don't say it. I'm not saying you should lie to her, but what's worse: being in a relationship which will damage her in the end or break up with her now you have the chance?

I think only you know what to say, since you know her better than I do.. Just think about what you're gonna say first.

• You're being extremely selfish. Oral with guys? Why? If you get into that stuff you won't get out, its addictive. I know too many people who fell into that, wanted to get out, but couldn't. If you're going to continuously cheat on her, you need to leave her. You sucking off with other guys unprotected also gives you a higher risk of STIs. You could easily carry that to her. This is very unfair to your girl. Basically you want your cake & you want to eat it too. Live by the golden rule or karma WILL be back to bite you.

0|0
    0|0
    • SO true. It's so addicting.

What Guys Said 2

• Lol what the fuck is this shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Oral with guys!!! IS THIS A JOKE?

0|0
    0|0
    • No, why should it be?

• Show All
    • I thought you said help bcoz you want back to your nature

Never mind bye

• No, you misunderstood, and i will continue doing what i am doing.

Recommended myTakes