What should I do when my gf breaks up with me?

i luv my gf and feel like she and i are great but someday it will end and i am worried about it so i need a plan help please

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop, I met my wife in High School and we've been off and on for 28 years, and we're growing old together and will probably die together. Relationships CAN last, so just do your part and be the best you can be for her and if she does the same, all will be well.

• okay ty i guess i just got nervous because of my thread ysterday asking how long relationships typically lasted

• wow.. nice reading your opinion.. worth fighting for