How do I break up with my girlfriend?

Okay, so for the past few months I've been SO bored with my girlfriend. I feel trapped in the relationship and I want to see other people. But she loves me too much. If I break up with her itll break her. I've tried ignoring the crap out of her. But that of course doesn't work. If I break up with her she won't expect it at all. I know "just man uo and do it" but I can't. I just feel so trapped in the relationship and I want out. I dont want to sound rude, but im just done and want to see other people. I've been with her for a year though and I did actually like her but lately there's no spark. Please dont say anythibg like try to work it out. I dont want to. I just want to see other people amd more on. Oh and by the way im a junior in high school. And she's a sophomore. And I see her every other day basically. I just want out already but I dont know how to end it. thanks to anyone who responds. I appreciate it. And sorry if this is long..!

42

Most Helpful Girl

• confront her. if im the girl it really hurts but your not a hero for someone's emotions. be happy and comfortable with urself your young and if you don't like her anymore tell her that you loved her but you want some space and move on..