How do I break up with my girlfriend?

Okay, so for the past few months I've been SO bored with my girlfriend. I feel trapped in the relationship and I want to see other people. But she loves me too much. If I break up with her itll break her. I've tried ignoring the crap out of her. But that of course doesn't work. If I break up with her she won't expect it at all. I know "just man uo and do it" but I can't. I just feel so trapped in the relationship and I want out. I dont want to sound rude, but im just done and want to see other people. I've been with her for a year though and I did actually like her but lately there's no spark. Please dont say anythibg like try to work it out. I dont want to. I just want to see other people amd more on. Oh and by the way im a junior in high school. And she's a sophomore. And I see her every other day basically. I just want out already but I dont know how to end it. thanks to anyone who responds. I appreciate it. And sorry if this is long..!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• confront her. if im the girl it really hurts but your not a hero for someone's emotions. be happy and comfortable with urself your young and if you don't like her anymore tell her that you loved her but you want some space and move on..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Instead of just breaking up with her... why don't you just communicate with her? She probably has no idea you feel this way. I would try to work things out first. Just leaving without trying to work things out is a jerk move, sorry but true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow... Just tell her then. Imagine her finding out that you've been lying all this time. Grow a spine

0|0
    0|1
  • Well you need to have a talk with her and tell her how you feel because, and it will hurt her but honestly it will hurt her more if you just ignore her or let it go on any longer. You are so young and you have the right to have fun and see other people.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You gonna just have to sit her down and gently tell her. It's gonna be hard on her but it'll be harder on her the longer you are together. Just tell her your glad to have dated her and she helped make you who you are today. But you don't believe it's true love. Then maybe hug her or somethin

0|1
    0|0
  • Just break up with her (it'll be easier if she's annoying you at the time) and say something like 'I apprecate the time we spent together' every break up will hurt.

Sorry I couldn't offer you much!

Good luck

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes