I just found out my boyfriend cheated on me with one of his friends.

i just found out my boyfriend cheated on me with one of his friends. he told me in person and said it happened last Tuesday. I always swore that I if a guy ever cheated on me it would be over no questions asked but now that it has actually happened I just can't let him go... he kept saying he loved me and he didn't mean for this to happen and that he was sorry... what he didn't know was that I was falling in love with him and was too afraid to tell him because I didn't want to get hurt. I've never felt this way about anyone before and I just can let that go so easily.. he said he needs time to think and that if after he hopes ill still take him back and he promised he would never do it ever again and that he never wanted to hurt me.. I feel like I should give him a second chance if he is willing to work for it.. please I need some advice.. please..
0
2