What are the reasons a guy would completely ignore their ex?

I haven't been contacting him or anything, I just want to be friends and he can't seem to do that. We argued because of it the other day... what are the reasons he ignores me and can barely look at me when he broke up with me?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• In all honesty if she hurt me or deceived me in any way i would take that to heart. I mean would you be around someone who took your trust and love and stabbed you right there and then i wouldn't think so. Remember the world is filled with a lot of people who get thrills out of this or even just dont take relationships seriously.

All im saying is i would never in a million years get back with my EX even if my Superior Officer commanded me to doso. Even if it saved the world from sheer destruction. Just simply a big fat no

What Guys Said 4

• Well to move on of course, that or trying have stress free day. Not that your a pain or anything he rather separate than to arge

• Honestly, unless you have kids with her, why would you want to contact your ex?

• Clearly you haven't gotten over him. He probably got over you. Whatever the reason you broke up was, well that is why. Is he supposed to be concerned?

• What you did to him?

What Girls Said 3

• The simple fact that that is his ex. I think that is a good enough reason to completely ignore an ex.

• Being friends with an ex is pointless. Been there and done that.
    Just move on. He wasn't right for you anyways! If you were meant to be together you would still be together.
    It's finished! Done! Closed! Kaput! Dead!
    Onwards and upwards

• Also, if he dumped you. He will never ever ever come back. They never do.
      Please move on sooner rather than later

• Omg just get over him. Seriously.