Why is it after the break up she acts indifferent and ignores me after small conversations?

I would like some insight...

22

Most Helpful Girl

• She is just trying to move on after the break up and if she talks to you then it would be hard to get over you, and you should do the same just leave her alone and move on. I'm going through the same thing right now with an ex and he ignores me but guess I say Fuck em' and I'm move on lol.

• What's the chances she comes back.. Everything was good until the 5 month mark..

• The only way that you might have a chance to get her back is you have to back off and give her space and let her miss you, and if she never contacts you then she doesn't want to be with you and there is nothing you can do about it. I know that if I still wanted to be with an ex I would never ignore him. I know it sucks to love someone and for them to ignore you but you have to move on, trust me there are more women out and there is that special someone for you that will make you happy again k. Don't waste your time on a women who doesn't care.

• This happened because she flirted with me the other day and I just told her I liked her and to call me.. So now she is ignoring

Most Helpful Guy

• u werent very attentive in the relationship either i can tell

• It was only six months.. What does it mean?

• u lack the ability to be attentive will you just give it up?

• Okay