Ex BF initiating contact after six months?

My ex dumped me last summer after being basically engaged, for a few reasons, one being that I depended on him too much & it was making him unhappy. He deleted me off social media & cut me completely out if his life bc "we needed to move on." I thought I would never hear from him again.

Anyhow, I grew up & changed a lot since then, but I still love him deeply.

Last month he contacted me out of the blue & apologized. He added me back onto all social media. Ever since then, once or twice a week he has been initiating contact. He still hasn't called yet, but it's still pretty new. He told my friend he was reconsidering the breakup.

What is some advice you would give me? Don't say move on bc it's obvious neither he nor I are doing that.

Thank you guys in advance!

11