Ex BF initiating contact after six months?

My ex dumped me last summer after being basically engaged, for a few reasons, one being that I depended on him too much & it was making him unhappy. He deleted me off social media & cut me completely out if his life bc "we needed to move on." I thought I would never hear from him again.

Anyhow, I grew up & changed a lot since then, but I still love him deeply.

Last month he contacted me out of the blue & apologized. He added me back onto all social media. Ever since then, once or twice a week he has been initiating contact. He still hasn't called yet, but it's still pretty new. He told my friend he was reconsidering the breakup.

What is some advice you would give me? Don't say move on bc it's obvious neither he nor I are doing that.

Thank you guys in advance!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• try and meet up... see if the fireworks are still there... that's the way you will know

0|0
    0|0
    • He lives 5.5hrs away :/ I know sparks would be there at least sexually bc it was a 10 out of 10 for us. It was the emotional issues that got us!

What Girls Said 1

• I would say just take it slow maybe try talking on the phone and text then try and make plans to see each other in person.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think its okay if I initiate the call? Like ask him if we can talk on the phone?

Recommended myTakes