Why do people stalk their exes?

I've never understood why anyone would bother! It intrigues me

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Difficulty in moving on is what leads people to do that.
    The attachment is very strong and then you stalk the person to feel closer to them and also out of curiosity. What are they doing? Have they found someone else? Do they miss me?

But it's never a good thing to stalk a ex. It's a waste of time and can turn into a nasty addiction however it happens

What Guys Said 2

• To see how the ex is doing after the breakup

• Keep tabs, if they're posting on fb how liberated they're feeling about being single and how they don't need men to be happy etc. then you know they're struggling! lmao

What Girls Said 3

• I think it could be for different reasons at times. Sometimes it could be that there's still feelings there.. or at times maybe it's just plain old curiosity to see how your former flame is doing.

• I think depending how long you were with someone it's curiosity. Sometimes I also think people aren't over them and want to see how they're are doing too. Or for vengeful reasons in hopes of seeing that they are with no one or someone worse than you.

• Just see if you're doing better than they are