What's wrong with me?

Okay so my ex of 10 months and me don't ever talk in person, but we sometimes text. So every time I see him in the hallways I get surprised and scared. I start breathing hard and my heart beats really fast, I also start thinking of us and I get really sad. So what's wrong with me, and why does this happen EVERY time I see him?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound just like my best friend haha there is nothing wrong with you. It's obvious that you really liked him and you cannot just forget from one day to the other what happened between you. I think you still have feelings for him or you're attached to what you had. if you still text you should try to clear things up so that you can move on. As cliché as it may sound, express what you feel so that you can close the cycle and everything. And when I say this I don't mean look for someone else to like but focus on yourself, what you like, books, friends or something else. Enjoy! Nerd fact you breath really fast and your heart accelerates because your brain releases adrenaline. That is also what causes you to blush and the sweaty hands haha I hope I could help xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• It could mean that you still like him and you get nervous around him, it used to happened to me all the time. But the way I moved on was I acted like he didn't exist and just started focusing on myself. You might still have some lingering feelings for him, but i would try distance yourself from him if you can, stay away from him, cut off all contact (I know its hard but I did it and it works for me). My ex and I have not talked in 11 months. Deleting there number and blocking there number works just as much. I used to get nervous around mine every time I saw him because I still had feelings for him but I don't anymore. When you try to act like you don't see them in block and avoid all eye contact and whatever other contact with them, it makes life a lot more easier. I think deleting his number and blocking it will help you move on so much, it did for me. Take time to focus on yourself, and cut off all contact with him and don't speak to him ever again, unless he speaks to you okay. My ex says hi to me everyone once in a while but that's all I will say to him. I won't go up and start a conversation with him at all, he was the one that broke up with me. Really try giving yourself time to move on and act like he doesn't exist, look right through him, my mom gave me that tip and it was a lifesaver. Because the more you keep his number and stay in contact with him the more it will make it more difficult for you to move on. Please take my advice and I wish you the best of luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means you really like him. It'll get easier when you don't see him. Your still young and there's more boys out there

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes