What's wrong with me?

Okay so my ex of 10 months and me don't ever talk in person, but we sometimes text. So every time I see him in the hallways I get surprised and scared. I start breathing hard and my heart beats really fast, I also start thinking of us and I get really sad. So what's wrong with me, and why does this happen EVERY time I see him?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound just like my best friend haha there is nothing wrong with you. It's obvious that you really liked him and you cannot just forget from one day to the other what happened between you. I think you still have feelings for him or you're attached to what you had. if you still text you should try to clear things up so that you can move on. As cliché as it may sound, express what you feel so that you can close the cycle and everything. And when I say this I don't mean look for someone else to like but focus on yourself, what you like, books, friends or something else. Enjoy! Nerd fact you breath really fast and your heart accelerates because your brain releases adrenaline. That is also what causes you to blush and the sweaty hands haha I hope I could help xx