Ex girlfriend broke up but wants to have sex?

My ex texted me and said that she needs me and she misses me so I went over there and she wanted sex. I'm confused Becuase she said she didn't want to talk to or have me come over.
I'm confused please help me.
P. s she says she hates the situation and that I mean a lot to her. But she wants marriage and I don't right now. And she loves me.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps you sexually satisfy her, a lot of people go back to their ex's to have sex and not a relationship its because you're comfortable with that person, and still enjoy them physically, unfortunately this doesn't always play out well, one will still have the feelings more than others but if you're okay with being sexually active with each other then okay. Sometimes we want sex more than a relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• I won't do it for her even if she offer 10k and I will give her bounce I will tell her I'm not your toy and kiss my ass I'm done from you