Ex girlfriend broke up but wants to have sex?

My ex texted me and said that she needs me and she misses me so I went over there and she wanted sex. I'm confused Becuase she said she didn't want to talk to or have me come over.
I'm confused please help me.
P. s she says she hates the situation and that I mean a lot to her. But she wants marriage and I don't right now. And she loves me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps you sexually satisfy her, a lot of people go back to their ex's to have sex and not a relationship its because you're comfortable with that person, and still enjoy them physically, unfortunately this doesn't always play out well, one will still have the feelings more than others but if you're okay with being sexually active with each other then okay. Sometimes we want sex more than a relationship

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I won't do it for her even if she offer 10k and I will give her bounce I will tell her I'm not your toy and kiss my ass I'm done from you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• By the way you are explaining the situation she isn't over you so she's taking you how she can. She's probably lonely and doesn't expect you to actually come over yet you do so she probably gets mad at herself /you and mostly takes it out on you. You miss always having someone to fall back on. If she asks you again I would just nicely say that it's not fair to either of you and that it's for the best if you but contact for now until she has time to get over you. Going over there is just giving her false hope

0|0
    0|0
  • Be honest with her

0|0
    0|0
  • Go ahead and bang away

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes