Please help me. My ex is being a jerk and he broke it off. What should I do?

I know for sure I don't want to get back together with my ex. We dated 2 years. He broke up with me but has acted like a child since the breakup. He came crawling back 3 times, he would tell me to ignore him so he could move on but then he would talk to me first, he sent mean texts when i rejected him. He was bad news, he knows what he wants career wise but in terms of a relationship he wants casual sex with me because he's used to me. He kept telling me he's been on multiple dates and that he meets hot girls but I don't really care. What I care about is when he insults me. We had a mutual friend who helped us with the break up when it happened. she told me it was too hard to deal with and to stop talking about it and i understood. i tried to talk to her about books or movies and she sees the messages but doesn’t answer me. i figured she picked a side. Today he told me that she was tired of being ditched on Skype so he could spend time with me and she said she didn’t like the relationship or something like that. And then when he dumped me., she felt guilty about maybe causing it. i told him she wasn’t a good friend and i wasn’t even sure why they were still talking. She lives far away so they never see each other. and she gets mad at him all the time. She only visited once and when she did, she was mad at him for weird reasons. they have a good friendship but i always thought he should cut ties because it wasn't worth hanging on to. He has told me so many times that he hated some of my friends. There was nothing romantic between them. It was just her wanting him to text her back all the time like he used to when he was single. She thought we spent too much time together. He told me I was a self centred bitch and to fuck off and leave him alone. He said i was trying to mess up a friendship with someone who supported him more than I ever did. He doesn't want to see me anymore.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He came back to you cause he think that you can easly played with, just don't talk to him