Do I let him pay rent or not?

So we broke up 2 months ago and last month I couldn't afford to paythe rent on my own so he offered to help as he moved out and left me and my daughter there. Now I found a friend to move in with me. So we can afford it. But he asked me if he must help, probably because he feels bad because he's an asshole. So should I be a bitch and tell him pay or should I just ignore him. And must I throw all his stuff at my house away? He's not even trying to get it from me or should I keep it. I'm super angry at him. He left me in this hole and I'm struggling. But I honestly don't know what to do. I want him to feel pain too actually

11

Most Helpful Guy

• What did he do?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He just pulled himself away from me entirely and didn't giv me any attention anymore and then I told him if he doesn't start letting me feel like I'm his girlfriend I'm moving on so he said I must move on. So what was I supposed to do? Beg him to grow feelings again? It's really low to promise someone forever and then disappoint them just like that

• Wow, forgive me, I am terribly sorry I didn't not answer this a month ago :(

Well I hope this hasn't passed yet, but I wouldn't throw his stuff away, that would cause more conflict, but ask him to pick it up first, two wrongs don't make a right after all.
      With the rent, you did find a friend so politely, as politely as you can muster tell him you want nothing to do with him. I feel if he did tha tonce there's nothing to say he won't again and if he's helping wiht the rent and you have a child to care for, if he decides to bail you and the little one could be in real trouble. So tell him to go screw himself nicely
      I hope that helps and I am truly sorry about this terribly late reply!
      If you have any questions or anything don't hesitiate to ask