Did my ex moved on after a month?

My ex Broke up with me because she needed space, she didn't want to be labeled as the girl who was in a relationship before her marriage (cultural norm). She broke up and said that I should ask her to marry her after a few years.

Now I loved this girl with all my heart but this just broke me up and I went nc for a couple of weeks. Now, a month later she posts pics being happy and all and that just broke me more, I deleted her from everything but now I feel like a complete mess, don't tell me to move on, I'm trying as best as I can. But the idea that she would go 9 months with me and be happy after just 1, broke me up so hard.

My question is this, did she really moved on this fast? Everybody told me that she would be begging me for another shot.

20