How to get over my ex?

I was the one who broke up with him. We were engaged, and he still loves me. Like, LOVES me. At least he thinks he does because I don't think he knows what love is. I ended it for a lot of reasons, but in short, he would be better off without me and we both have different life goals.
I still have feelings for him, but I obviously don't love him as much as he loves me. I thought I would be okay, but I just keep seeing his face, remembering how his voice sounded, remembering how nice it felt to be cuddled up next to him all warm...
Because I know it's for the best, I want to completely erase all feelings I have for him. In my own particular situation, how do I get over him? I'm worried that if he comes to see me tonight which me most likely will for one last chance, I'll take him back again. I don't want to do that.

10