Do I tell him to go to heck?

So my ex and I broke up. He broke up with me at 8:30 the night before V-day. I had bought him a membership to this razor club. I couldn't cancel it. I have been ignoring him because he was such a insecure jerk. I just got thus random thank you text. I just want to tell him to go to hell. Should I leave it be and take the high road or should I respond with an angRy I hope you nick you carotid you selfish person?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• What an ass!

I would send him a message and say please leave the membership in my mailbox in an envelope so I can give it to someone else.

Return whatever he gave to you and just don't bother giving him the time or effort.

Guy is a total douche if he does not return it... if he gives a smug answer then run a key down his ride lold

Most Helpful Girl

• You entitled to feel how you want, including expression, you can simple say "you're welcome, I got it prior to Valentine's day" so he knows that you got it for him whilst you were together, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten him anything at all.