Do I tell him to go to heck?

So my ex and I broke up. He broke up with me at 8:30 the night before V-day. I had bought him a membership to this razor club. I couldn't cancel it. I have been ignoring him because he was such a insecure jerk. I just got thus random thank you text. I just want to tell him to go to hell. Should I leave it be and take the high road or should I respond with an angRy I hope you nick you carotid you selfish person?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What an ass!

I would send him a message and say please leave the membership in my mailbox in an envelope so I can give it to someone else.

Return whatever he gave to you and just don't bother giving him the time or effort.

Guy is a total douche if he does not return it... if he gives a smug answer then run a key down his ride lold

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You entitled to feel how you want, including expression, you can simple say "you're welcome, I got it prior to Valentine's day" so he knows that you got it for him whilst you were together, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten him anything at all.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Well... I think you should voice how you feel instead of keeping it bottled in. You bought him something that you can't return so that's money wasted... You could have bought yourself something. Why did he send a random thank you text. That makes me want to slap him. But just tell him how you feel and leave it at that.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't want anything to do with him, you should just continue ignoring him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes