Just moved out my girlfriends place...What do I do?

I moved out because we were fighting all he time and we had a couple real bad fights that scared me because she hit me. She seemed resentful towards me the last 2 weeks were together we've only been together 4 months, so I moved out when she went to her mom's for the weekend. Part of me is broken but another part of me still loves her and her son he's 2 in march. Told her I just need time to get my head straight, we fought even more past month even fighting everyday over nothing, slightest things seems to flip her over the edge so I was becoming scared of her trying to please her but nothing seemed to matter, even though she says she still loves me, guess I'm just hurting and confused and I don't like being alone neither does she. Been moved out 5 days and doesn't seem like she wants to wait any longer for me. Don't really know what I'm asking. She's wanting to cut me out completely but I don't think it's fair, but I don't know I don't want to hurt her or her little boy anymore

I still go visit all the time but she says it hurts her too much for to come and then just leave

01