How would u tell ur soon to be abusive ex ur done?

How do u tell ur soon to be abusive ex boyfriend u are done with him without him hurting u? My soon to be ex has a scary temper especially when he's been drinking, which he does a lot. I used to have flawless skin but now it has cuts, bruises and black/ blue marks all over my skin. He once grabbed me and put a kitchen knife to my neck, and almost stabbed me in the neck just so u can get a sense of how he is. How should I tell him withoit him murding me?

54

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to do it in public, preferably where there is a cop or security guard near by. You can get a restraining order against him; also get some pepper spray.

• That's a good idea, but what if he finds me later?

• You have probable cause to call the cops and they'll respond. Have a friend, preferably a male, help you pack you sneak out.

• If you have pepper spray or taser, you can try to escape after using it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would buy a plane ticket and fly to the other side of the country and give him a call! Please tell me you have reported him? Do you have family or friends you can stay with? Some where to go?

• I left Friday night and flew to another country

• Ya he traces me through GPS on my phone

• Get rid of that phone and get a cheap burner one. Get rid of Facebook, Twitter, any social media accounts. I honestly wouldn't even tell him where you are. You are free of him and have a chance to start over. Tell one person you trust implicitly where you are so family and friends don't get worried. Don't give your new phone number to anyone. Contact them by e-mail.