The man I've lived with for the past year is moving out and I don't want him to go!

My partner moved in with me and my 2 kids (18 & 22) a year ago. He's walked out on me twice during this time and returned to his parents, but within days has been begging to come back. This has left me feeling insecure and with low self esteem. I've tried to make him see this but he can't and still lies to me. Now he's said he wants to leave but doesn't want to go back to his parents. He's looking for his own place. He's sleeping on the floor downstairs. He's out way more than he used to and when he's in he stays away from us.

I still love this guy despite his faults and want him to stay. I haven't told him this, I'm just letting him do his own thing. He still brings me a cup of tea in bed every morning (something he's always done) but apart from that there's nothing. When it works we have a fantastic time. I know I can work out my insecurities and that this could be a brilliant relationship. Does anyone know how do I get him to stay and want me again?

1
1