Do girls cheat because they are physically more attracted to the guy they are cheating on with rather they're boyfriend?

my ex cheated on me.. wondering if I should buy a gym membership

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They usually cheat if they feel their needs aren't being met with their current bf. For yoinger girls they might just want to experience what its like with someone else. For experienced girls or younger girls, it might be because the guy no longer makes her feel attractive - eg, he hugs or kisses her less, the foreplay diminishes, he stops telling her she is beautful and starts complaining instead (so uses negative rather than positive language). It is rarely about having bigger muscles

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I hated reading that shit, brings back painful memoriest.. But I did it... But you spoke the truth that's why it was painful to read

• I'm sorry to hear that :-(
      Do you think you can save it or is it over?
      I'm currently in similar situation - I tried telling him him what I need but can't seem to get him to understand. He has started becoming interested in weights - so what you wrote has made me realise why.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I'm buff as you can see, I'm smart, funny, decent cock, I fuck like a gorilla and my wife is deeply in love with me, but tonight she's going to fuck some other dude, she meets other random men a few nights a wee, and I meet other girls. It's nature, don't conform and be fooled by modern societies perception of a functioning relationship dynamic. Monogamy doesn't work, your ex is proof that. If you like eachother then take her back and just do what you are supposed to do.

But yes, hit the gym, it triples your female interest.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Cheating has little to do with looks. It's either feeling lonely/something your partner doesn't provide you, she may be bored in the relationship, or is just a shitty person who doesn't care too much about you but loves your attention when she feels like it. Either way, it's nothing of your doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • The main reason I would cheat is because I'm afraid of commitment. It wouldn't matter if the other guy was more or less attractive than my boyfriend; what would matter is whether or not the other guy provided an escape route from any possible, lonely heartache I would get from my boyfriend. I have never cheated before and I hope I never do, but I have toyed with the idea before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your ex is a moron for cheating on you. I hate cheaters because if you are 'Not attracted' any more you leave that person. Just unfair to mess with feelings like that. Don't get a gym membership because of your ex. There will be someone who will think the world of you like you are now and when you tell them this story their heart will break for you. Do whatever makes you happiest though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like cheating or support it but women cheat because (as said before) they don't get attention, love, affection, sex, or any other needs (that are not being met). Also, they might cheat because their losing interest or just losing the spark in their relationship. Orrrr they get bored and they want to experience sex with other guys. Lastly, they fall for someone else/they get emotionally involved which leads to cheating.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends. You should get a gym membership anyway so she can be jealous of what she left.

1|1
    0|0
    • Incorrect. He should get a gym membership and start working out for himself. Doing things to spite your ex or make them jealous gets you nowhere.

• Smart girl

• The main reason I would cheat is if my guy treated me poorly or if I needed an emotional connection with someone.

0|1
    0|0
  • It may have nothing to do with her being attracted to you or not attracted to you sometimes people just cheat because they want change. I had a couple of friends who were dating each other and one cheated on the other not because they are attracted to them but just because they were bored and wanted change they still love them is what they told me but I don't think you could cheat on someone you could love but f*** her if you want a gym membership do it for yourself not for girls or anybody else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably similar reasons men cheat. Boredom? Feeling unsatisfied? Etc etc. It probably has nothing to do with how you look. Obviously she at least found you attractive at one point.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Women who routinely cheat: probably.

Women who cheat sporadically: The trigger is normally a lack of emotional connection. However, they typically then cheat with a guy who is better looking/higher status. Women who want to cheat have a LOT of options - better options then they have in actually getting a partner.

You should buy a gym membership for a variety of reasons, both personal and how your next partner's will see you.

0|0
    0|0
  • People in general cheat because they've remained in an expired relationship that has saturated.
    Procrastinated early departure

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I read a statistic that men do cheat more, but the amount they cheat more is just by a little. I am glad you asked this question I always wanted to know the answer to this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women they cheat generally do so because they don't respect their current boyfriend as a man.

0|1
    2|0
  • isn't that how cheat works in general for both the guy and girl

0|0
    0|0
  • No no no the cheater is cheater from his heart from inside its not about appereance they're cheater just by their nature like the scorpion can you make a scorpion friendly as a dog? No same the cheater they're bad from inside its bot about you it's about them move on

If you want join a gym do it for yourself not for girl But its fact that athletic guys attract girls so its bounus

Goodluck

0|0
    0|0
  • You were unsatisfactory physically, emotionally or both. You should choose less deceitful selfish bitches.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes