How does a younger woman get her ex-boyfriend back from an older woman?

I was with this guy for 7 years and our biggest problem was always I felt like he was holding back from me and he hated they way I would bring up the issue. We've been broken up a while now but he would send me text messages and calls in a tone that sounded like we were still together. I recently asked him if he was dating someone and he said "something like that", but when I spoke to his sister she said he had moved in with a woman 20 years older than him. She also explained that neither his family nor his friends like the woman, as she has changed him. She explained that at one point the woman lied to him about her and his mother and that he wouldn't speak to them for 3 months. We run in different circles so I wasn’t aware of any of this and even though he still won’t admit to me he is in a relationship I’ve asked him if he wanted me out of his life and he has said no. His sister has offered to help me get him back and I think I’d like to, but how does a younger woman compete with an older woman who is willing and able to financially support a younger man?

5
3