Girl just wants to be friends after about a month of dating all of a sudden, wth?

So I was talking to this girl we dated for about a month and just recently she broke up with me. She said she's been thinking about "us" for a while and she just wants to be friends she feels bad she felt like she led me on which she did but it doesn't make sense since she said she's been thinking about it for a while and things seemed to be going perfectly fine we hangout and everything. Our relationship even got a little intimate. Wed say good morning and goodnight everyday. She said she wanted to spend time with me this weekend and then all of a sudden this happened. She also said she doesn't want it to be awkward and that she wants to remain friends but she doesn't seem like she wants to be friends. Also she had to text me how she felt which I find hilarous.

We have classes together still and eat lunch together but she seems awfully quite and pays almost 0 attention to me is this her trying to say she doesn't care at all anymore?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe she realized she wasn't ready for a relationship or she lost interest.

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds to me that she isn't ready to be in a relationship. Give her time, she might just need to find herself. It's best to be friends and go from there, if it doesn't work romantically, at least you will still have her in your life as a friend.

• She doesn't seem to be ready for a relationship, give her time. The exact same thing happened with me and a guy; i wasn't ready and i suggested we remain friends which he accepted and remained just as nice, which made me like him more and now we're dating.

What Guys Said 1

• You have no boundaries.
    It's hard for anyone to respect that.
    There's a difference between getting to know someone and sharing your I entire life in 1 hour.

Start paying attention to your surroundings. Make a subject out of things you see. Keep a balance in your personal life. Dating is secondary. Everything else comes first.