What do I do? Why is he doing this to me? I don't understand it all can somebody help?

My boyfriend broke up with me, he said he just stopped loving me but still had feelings and cares about me and wants to work at a friendship because I'm a good girl and he wants me in his life, what am I suppose to do just sit around and wait for him to text? How can you just not love somebody anymore without a reason? He said he wouldn't mind it if I went in dates, have I lost him for good or can I get him back?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up, doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up, Katiej 12, and that it is Good-bye forever, my love. And with an "EX" who still Marks his X in your own softie spot, there is usually motive in mind whenever it ends up to be the old song dance Of-----Wants to work at a friendship because I'm agood girl abd hew wants me in his life. many have heard it all, and this is one line that may go hand in hand with the Missing the Kissing. However, buyer beware. Friends with benefits is definitely attached to the other end of the hook, line and sinker that you may end up falling prey to here, dear.
    He is setting you free to do as you want because this is something he wants as well and wants you to accept as well too. He is giving you his blessing in disguise so you both can remain these friends. However, wanting you still in his life as its price to pay and your heart will be this tag that is still hooked and will probably end up getting hurt all over again.
    Go slow with this, think it over. By keeping him around, yes, it has its benefits but only if you can accept his terms that most likely won't change any time too soon. You have these feelings, but his are something different that don't say you are both hooked at the hip any more.
    Move on with your life and begin licking your war wounds. I can tell you are not the kind of girl who can push a button and have these feelings disappear into thin air tomorrow. He does care about you but what you need to know is... he cares more in his heart of being apart as two singles and two ships that have passed in the night and may only get together whenever it suites him.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• He's not doing anything to you.
    He's simply updating his position in the relationship. And in this case. He's telling you he's ready to move on to the next step.
    Asking for friendship is more of a formality than a reality.
    I know this must feel overwhelming but take the opportunity to start preparing your life for the next big thing.
    What else is going in your life?
    Have any travel plans this year?
    What are your friends up to?
    How far along is school /career coming?

Try to take his position for fave value. Regardless of the reason, the relationship is over. This means your life is also changing which is great. You're ready for the next big thing.

Tell him you'll miss him but cherish the moments you've shared. Breakup party heyyyyyyyy

• No there's a reason in short he have girl A and she's his priority and in his top list you become girl B but you're not that important he's just want you to be there anytime why? Many reasons maybe the girl not stable he still fear to lose her so he will jump to you and make you girl A not sure if for long time. Or he just can't forget you easily he can't cut you off once for all you become like a drug in his body he want to move on slowley. Maybe he have some other reasons but in the end you become girl B not A its up to you what to do but I think you can't pull him back anymore

Time to move on

• The likelihood is I'm afraid he likes somebody else more, he is unlikely to admit that though. Just sleep with some of his friends, you'll get over it in no time, I promise

• He told me he hasn't been speaking to any girls and he's not going to move on straight away! I'm not that the of girl, I just want him to realise he's made a mistake

• Like I said he's not going to admit the truth. And if he doesn't want you anymore then he isn't making a mistake he's doing the right thing x

• I hav no clue what he is doing.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!