Ex fiance' rebounding with inappropriate girl who took advantage of vulnerable state and he won't talk to me.

OK, this may sound really odd to someone, but I have a bit of a "gift" in that I can sometimes know things before they happen. Sometimes I can actually see and hear stuff, like vision/dreams whatever. My ex fiance and I had a horrible break up at the end of August but as usual I thought we would work it out. He asked me to go to marriage counseling and at the time I was still angry so I told him I didn't love him anymore and for him to move on. I never actually thought he would! Especially when he told me that he would keep coming back to me as long as I let him and that he would always be there for me. Two weeks later he's seeing someone else that he works with at a restaurant and all I know about her is she is young, loud mouthed and drinks and gets high (he is an addict and shouldn't be around people like this in the first place). She has called me at 4:00 a.m. drunk/high telling me to stop contacting "her man" blah blah blah and he has told me to leave him alone that he doesn't want anything more to do with me. OK, he's seeing someone complete opposite of me and who isn't going to be helpful in his effort (if he is even making an effort anymore) to get and stay clean. I know in the past when we broke up he would find girls and talk and talk and talk about me, trying to figure things out. I suspect that's what happened here with this girl and instead of being mature and responsible in her decisions, she saw it as an opportunity to take my place. He was vulnerable and she took advantage of him, and now he's with her and won't even talk to me which is where the dream/vision comes in... I have been clearly seeing him for the past week or so laying in a hospital bed in a coma with tubes coming out of him, I can hear beeping sounds and something that sounds like a toilet plunger in the background. I can hear his mother crying and see the shadow of his father shaking his head and saying something like "I told him to stay away from those people." It just now hit me as I was writing this that the new girl who is clearly insecure and jealous of me, took advantage of a man in pain...a man who wanted to work things out with me and told me he would always be there for me because we always get back together and learn from each and every break-up. As he once stated "you know how we are..." NOW I'M TERRIFIED THAT HE COULD BE IN DANGER AND I'VE TRIED TO WARN HIM BUT I DON'T THINK HE WANTS TO HEAR IT. I think he sees my warning as desperation, but it's really just wanting what's best for him. I don't want the relationship back, but I would like to be friends and possibly work toward a new relationship one in which we are both able to handle stressful situations better rather than me rushing in to save him from himself. I guess that's what I'm trying to do now by warning him of my dreams... God help us both! I can feel in my spirit that he has really hooked up with some more wrong people and he hasn't been making any good decisions for the past 10 months which is why we have been fighting. Please offer up any advice you have. What should I do?
+1 y
10-15-09 Well I am happy to report that IT'S FINALLY DEAD & GONE as they say. He e-mailed me some very abusive accusations and it pretty much gutted me. I could actually FEEL my spirit disconnecting from his and it was painful, but very much needed.
0
2