He left me for someone else after 2 years will he ever regret it or come back?

I had a relationship with a guy, who we were both Inlove I really believe we were. We even made our daughter with so much effort. We would've been together two years, but three days before our anniversary I caught him cheating by his history location on his phone and when I confronted him and he said he been seeing this girl for 4 weeks and he wasn't kidding. He said he never loved me and it was lust, if that were true he wouldn't have stuck around for so long and keep telling me he loved me even before I confronted him Now he's with her and it's been 3 weeks since our break up. . He acts so angry and hasn't contacted me. I don't know if he's Inlove with this girl who's totally opposite of me and why did he chose her over me and I really wish he would regret it, but it doesn't seem like it. Now we are working on child support and visitations and I wish it was just a dream. I don't want to believe he doesn't love me, but it seems like it. . When we spoke it was awkward and then he could still laugh with me. He looked up on google, how to tell if you love her, and is doing all these sweet things for her. It's like he forgot we were ever engaged, all the sweet things things he said, and how much we struggled together when we had nothing. Now I'm heartbroken and so devastated I don't know what my future will bring, I thought he was the one for me, but now I don't know if it's ever bound for him to ever regret it and tell me he was wrong. Everyone says he will regret it, but it doesn't seem like it. He hadn't called, texted and spoken. If we did it was mainly about our daughter. . He lives in the town as me while she is in Alabama which is an hour away. .

41

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're missing the point. He's done with the relationship. There is no such thing. The issues the caused him to leave will always exist.
    Take it for face value. It's over

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You should focus on you and what you want. I know it's hard but you should realize that you deserve better, and his cheating is not a reflection of you but is about his true character. He is an indecent man. You have an opportunity now to take time to look after yourself and your child. Try not to think about things in terms of how he may or may not feel or what he is doing, that doesn't help you. Remind yourself of the reality, he didn't value you or yout commitment to each other and you can't trust him, do you really want that man?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE