He left me for someone else after 2 years will he ever regret it or come back?

I had a relationship with a guy, who we were both Inlove I really believe we were. We even made our daughter with so much effort. We would've been together two years, but three days before our anniversary I caught him cheating by his history location on his phone and when I confronted him and he said he been seeing this girl for 4 weeks and he wasn't kidding. He said he never loved me and it was lust, if that were true he wouldn't have stuck around for so long and keep telling me he loved me even before I confronted him Now he's with her and it's been 3 weeks since our break up. . He acts so angry and hasn't contacted me. I don't know if he's Inlove with this girl who's totally opposite of me and why did he chose her over me and I really wish he would regret it, but it doesn't seem like it. Now we are working on child support and visitations and I wish it was just a dream. I don't want to believe he doesn't love me, but it seems like it. . When we spoke it was awkward and then he could still laugh with me. He looked up on google, how to tell if you love her, and is doing all these sweet things for her. It's like he forgot we were ever engaged, all the sweet things things he said, and how much we struggled together when we had nothing. Now I'm heartbroken and so devastated I don't know what my future will bring, I thought he was the one for me, but now I don't know if it's ever bound for him to ever regret it and tell me he was wrong. Everyone says he will regret it, but it doesn't seem like it. He hadn't called, texted and spoken. If we did it was mainly about our daughter. . He lives in the town as me while she is in Alabama which is an hour away. .
1
4