What should I do?

I'm still in love and want to reconcile, but also angry and confused... My realtionship isn't working out.. Properly

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• factors that are important to a relationship's success:
    -Smile, and do so often
    -Listen. When you pay attention to what someone is saying, it makes him feel both understood and valued.
    -Don't be too available. While you don't want to come off as an inauthentic game-player, the hard truth is that uncertainty can increase the level of attraction
    -Work on developing your own life. Men are not often attracted to women who are needy or uninteresting.
    -Flirt and have fun. Try not to worry about whether or not he will return your feelings.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if its not living up to what you want and value in a relationship sometimes you just have to do whats best for you and your mental and emotional well being and realize the reality of the situation, sometimes its not happily ever after and love doesn't conquer all. its hard, i know but you can't force what isn't meant to be.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Can you describe what happened in detail, Miss Swakruti?

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the proper way for a relationship to work out?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what happened.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes