Why do all my boyfriends dump me at the 4 month mark and why do they never try to get back with me?

Can I really be THAT bad!

2348

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you can. ;)

Maybe not, though.

Perhaps it's partly the whole concept with "the honeymoon" period. People show their best selves generally for about 3-4 months. Then they "relax" and start showing more of themselves, and it isn't always so pleasant.

They could be freaked out about the idea of some bad stuff coming to light that they've done, they could all just happen to meet girls they feel more compatible with at that time, they could be concerned about "moving to the next step" they might see something in you that you start doing after 3-4 months, they could be busy... or it could be any or all of these. I don't know.

• She is married. Did you know that? She just has guys on the side

• Why does the year matter? Are you trying to say "we're so evolved" because it's 2015? Cheating has been going on since the beginning of time (though it doesn't make it right, but I digress). Cheating was seen as fine for, say, royalty for ages. It doesn't make you modern and evolved to cheat.

My comment was since you're cheating (we'll leave moral choices out of this for now), and if most of these guys know it and still continue to date you knowing this, then it is quite likely that they are not looking for anything serious. It is also quite likely that if they know you have two guys BESIDES them, and they're ok with that, then they probably have a couple of girls on the side too. Now, having one relationship can create a lot of drama, yes? Even the "easy" one on one relationships. Adding two or three guys on the side for you (juggling all that); let's assume the guy has some booty calls on the side, that multiplies the drama for a guy who probably hates drama (ie relationships).

• Guys or girls who are into this lifestyle are probably going to be more likely to not want anything serious themselves. Now, that also means that they're probably hoooking up with other girls themselves... again... yes? They're getting sex for no relationship, I'm assuming, correct? Then if a woman creates ANY drama for too long, no guy who is involved in that life style would stick round. Sex and no obligation, vs sex and the drama of a relationship... hmmm. If they're hooking up with other girls, then that means they have options. So who's the least crazy? or the most fun? The least amount of drama? I wouldn't stick around for very long IF I were the type of guy who was into this sort of thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Look for any recurring themes between all of your relationships, are you possessive, overly jealous, clingy, say "i love you" too quickly? next best thing you can do is ask them, (and don't get offended with their answers, remember your asking someone for a truthful answer so even if you disagree or find it offensive, you asked to hear the truth)

• I never ever ever said I loved them. They always said it to me.
      It's weird because it was always exactly a week after they said this that they get rid of me.

• Actually she's apparently married.

• I didn't love them