Why do guys disappear without a goodbye?

My boyfriend and I basically stopped talking for a month, but we were on good terms before then. After that I messaged him "Hey" and he read it, no reply. So I looked on his profile and he said "Why is she on my mind?" Then I messaged:

Well I don't mean to pry, but my guess is that's not me who you're talking about on your status, I was just wandering but if that be the case I can definitely leave you alone I understand, but I just had that need to know.

Again he looked but, no reply. What gives? Obviously I consider him an ex now, but not getting closure upsets me.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Because its the chickensnisnit way to fly.

Nobody likes confrontation or to explain why you just not interested anymore. It is just way easier to fly off the radar.

Me I would rather discuss it and see if its salvageable!

Most Helpful Girl

• He's one of those people who likes to bottle everything up inside and think it over without keeping you updated. Don't count on him coming back. Just move on with your life.